This issue may occur due to two reasons "Leaptest Agent service is down" or "localhost name resolution is not working" on your computer.
Please follow below steps to fix this issue:
- Leaptest Agent service is down: Check your whether your LEAPTEST Agent service is running on the machine. You can do this by opening Windows Service window:
- Open a run box by pressing the Windows key + R:
- Type ‘services.msc’ and press OK
- Find “Leaptest Agent” in the list of services
- Select “Start” if the service is not “Running”
Note: If you see the message Access denied, please check (as the case maybe with security settings within organization), kindly contact the administrator or the IT department to enable these settings.
- Localhost name resolution not working: In this case, just replace "localhost" name by 127.0.0.1
If the issue continues, please contact our Priority Support.