There are two ways to do that. The very manual is:
1. Open Excel through Click image block
2. Make sure that excel has opened by Find Image block (e.g. capture the toolbar)
3. Add Type text block to insert Ctrl+G for a “Go to” window to appear
4. Add a Type text block for entering the cell number
5. Add a Type text block for entering text to the cell
6. Add two Set Text blocks (One for the cell number value and one for the cell text respectively. Connect their input with Type Text blocks (as shown at the 1st capture. Click on the capture to expand it)
7. Add Click image block to hit the OK button
You don’t have to do that for each of the cells. You can just make a Custom building block and use it repeatedly (see the 2nd capture)
A more efficient way is to use a Data Base block with an ODBC connection to Excel. Please see the instructions here.
For any clarification, please contact our Priority Support.