Leaptest scheduler helps to get the test results via email after the tests specified in the schedule completes execution. Please follow below steps to receive test result via email:
- Create New Schedule: To know how to work with schedules, please refer below article:
- On the "Actions" tab, add an action
- Choose the condition from the drop-down to be: "When automation run is completed"
- In Action, choose option "Send email"
- Specify the email parameters: viz. To/Subject etc.
- User can do a Right Click in the Subject/Email section to insert tokens, these tokens contains information about the test statistics i.e. Pass/fail test count, start time etc.
- The custom message can also be written formatted with the tokens to have a meaningful test report.
The results can also be fetched via REST API requests. Please refer below article for more information: http://leaptest.com/support/documentation/working-with-leaptest/the-public-rest-api/
Note: There can be a warning message seen, if the email setup has not been previously configured as below:
To fix this, please configure the email settings as below:
For any clarification, please contact our Priority Support.