Unfortunately Leaptest OCR can only recognize English alphabet, but we are working on including German, Spanish and possibly Danish alphabets as well. As a workaround you can search for the preceding or following word that doesn’t have any specific letters or you can use picture recognition instead of text recognition.
Articles in this section
- Access SQL-Database via ODBC driver in Leaptest
- Running Sauce Connect with Leaptest
- How to Export and Import test
- Impact on test when Agent screen is locked
- Can I run my custom code for special validations or conditions
- How to run multiple test simultaneously/in-parallel ?
- What applications can I automate with Leaptest?
- What time zone is used for the timestamps stored in the json responses?
- How to find a schedule Id used for third party integration?
- Can Leaptest work in secure and restricted Intranet, and is my data safe?