When you hit Capture new image the whole screen goes white but for an icon “Cancel (esc)”. You need to press Esc on your keyboard, “pausing” the capture, then click on the arrow in the dropdown list and find what you need. When you are ready to capture use the keystokes you’ll see on the hovering icon – CTRL+SHIFT+F1 and capture what you need.
Articles in this section
- Access SQL-Database via ODBC driver in Leaptest
- Running Sauce Connect with Leaptest
- How to Export and Import test
- Impact on test when Agent screen is locked
- Can I run my custom code for special validations or conditions
- How to run multiple test simultaneously/in-parallel ?
- What applications can I automate with Leaptest?
- What time zone is used for the timestamps stored in the json responses?
- How to find a schedule Id used for third party integration?
- Can Leaptest work in secure and restricted Intranet, and is my data safe?