When you want to work in a team you can choose to store all you create in Leaptest – aka the Assets – in a folder on a shared drive. If you want to use Google drive then there is a certain configuration required:
- Install google drive on your PC and login to google drive with you gmail credentials.
- Configure permissions parameters for google disc folder:
– Right click on the icon Google Drive and click Properties.
– Choose security tab and click Edit.
– Click the Add button, then Advanced button in the window Select Users or Groups, then Find now and find in the list the option “Everyone“.
– Click OK twice and make sure the user has all the permissions in the list (tick the check boxes).
– Apply the change made and click OK in two windows.
- Stop you Leaptest Controller in Windows services.
Go to the Leaptest folder, open the Controller folder (by default C:\Program Files\LEAPTEST\Controller) and find and open controller.config.
Change the original path to your Assets, “C:\\Program Files\\LEAPTEST\\Assets\\” to the path to the Google drive folder “C:\\Users\\User.Name\\Google Drive\\Assets\\”.The original path: Google drive path:
- Save and close the controller.config file. Start the Controller in services and go to Leaptest Studio, create any project and save it and close the Studio. Verify that the changes have been saved to the Google Drive folder.